Massage releases chronic tension, painful muscles, improves circulation, increases flexibility in joints, and reduces fatigue. In addition, massage is one of the most effective means available for combating stress.
- Reduce chronic muscle pain, cramps, spasms, and migraine pain
- Reduce anxiety and depression by calming the nervous system
- Decrease blood pressure
- Promote energy by stimulating the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain killer
- Promote a good night’s sleep
- Enhance immunity by moving lymph
- Decrease scar tissue adhesions and promote tissue regeneration